Members of ICF Global have many advantages described on the ICF Global website.
By becoming a member of ICF Luxembourg you will not only actively support the promotion of our profession in Luxembourg but you will also benefit from many additional advantages.
What are the benefits of becoming a member of ICF Luxembourg?
- Participation in our monthly Chapter Events at preferential price (save up to CHF 300 per year) - Calendar of next events
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the Luxembourg coaching community – both for learning and business development: the expertise of each coach becomes the resource of all coaches
- Your profile on the ICF Luxembourg website in German, French and English
- Local leadership roles (for those who hold an ICF Credential)
- Benefiting from press relations work which is positioning ICF Luxembourg as a leader of the coaching profession in Luxembourg
- Discounted prices for special events and trainings
- Get Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units at our events The Gold Standard in Coaching | ICF - Eligibility Requirements
Chapter Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Being a member of ICF Global is mandatory prior to become a Chapter Member.
To become a Member of the ICF Global you must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Hold a current ICF Credential (ACC, PCC or MCC);
- Have completed at least 60 hours of coach-specific training that meets ICF standards, or
- Be enrolled in 60 hours of coach-specific training in an ICF-approved program.
You'll find more information here.
How do I join?
Click here to become Member of ICF Global first and settle your account with one payment. Thereafter you will receive a message to create your profile in English, French and/or German for ICF Luxembourg.